Saturday, October 14, 2006

Jake spends the weekend with Shaph

Hi everyone,

Well this weekend was pretty busy. I had the ladies retreat, which was really encouraging, and Josie had her swim meet. Shaph came over and had fun with Jake. They played some football games on the x-box. Today when I took Jake over to Shaph's house they don't have a tv, so Jake helped them do chores, now that is a lot of fun. I think Autumn even had him baking a cake. I am sure that he had fun and I know that Autumn can get more out of him than I can. He didn't complain when I picked him up, so that is good sign.

They went to a friends wedding this afternoon. We have to get ready for winter now. I know that it is coming it is only a matter of time. In fact I think by this time the last 2 years we have already had snow.

I will go for now,

Love to all,
ant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ant & Jake,

Thanks for keeping us updated everyday.

We're still thinking of and praying for you all.

The Bamburg Family
Connie, John, & Maggie

Jake said...

You keep going Ant, somebody has to hold yawl all together. (grin)
We are still praying for all of you.
We had an argument coming to work this morning and while I hate to admit it, DV was right and I was wrong... I just know this is going to go to her head..
If you like fantasy stories go here:
http://thefaebycoldsneak.blogspot.com/
JD & DV