Hey, well sorry but Jake is busy running around with Kristina. He and Rick were on the radio early this morning, I think Jake really had fun doing it although he didn't really say much, and boy he didn't want to get up this morning. I told him that I think I will change some of his therapy times to earlier so that we don't use up the whole morning he didn't like that idea either I think he still doesn't like the morning.
We enjoyed seeing Candie, Joe, the girls, and the grandbaby. We weren't ready to say good-bye either. (by the way the pics were pretty incredible, and Jake wasn't that late.)
After his OT he went with Kristina, I asked him to check in with me from time to time today, I have yet to hear from him. (ha what should I expect?) Jake did meet up with Shaph this morning too, I told him that he was going to make Shaph mad not spending any time with him on his first day back from work, Jake would rather spend time with a cute girl imagine that.
Rick and I decided to celebrate Sawyer's birthday by having some cake and ice cream at Tailgaters. (yummy) I did call Sawyer to tell him happy birthday before we ate the cake.
Miah has another fall league game tonight, this time it is at Houston at 7:00. Then tomorrow Josie has another swim meet, I have a ladies retreat, and Rick goes back to work and sometime Jake and I wanted to go to Mrs Tro's school to see her class. Then on Saturday Jeremiah has his S A Ts I hope things slow down soon, I told Shaph he gets to spend Saturday with Jake, he was all for that.
It will be fun to see Tanya she is going to be our speaker at the ladies retreat.
Hey I think I deserve breakfast in bed, but maybe after Jake gets more steady on the stairs.
Love to all
Ant
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey thanks again for trusting me with your wonderful son haha. We had a lot of fun but I'm sure he didn't tell you anything I always ask him did you ever tell anyone about this or that and he replys no was I supposed to? I guess it's weird to me cuz I'm used to telling my mom everything! So sorry he doesn't inform you of what we do if you ever want to know you can always ask me I don't have a problem with telling you guys things haha. Oh and by the way Jake told me he was supposed to check in with you guys today at like 7:30 tonight I was like JAKE! why didn't you tell me that earlier!? So sorry for that one too! I guess I'll start asking him if he's supposed to check in from now on, my bad...I hope you have fun tomorrow night Ant Love you guys!....I love you too Jake but since I talk to you all the time I'm writting to your parents :)
Good to hear about how good you are doing and all your improvements. I talked with your grandma (Billie Collins) so Bertram Texas is wishing you well.
Glen Brooks
Post a Comment