We made it back last night and we had a great time. Jeremiah got to visit 2 schools and he loved each of them, although for different reasons. We left here and flew into
Seattle and went on to Centrailia. I could not believe what a beautiful town it is. Even though it is in the middle of a highway it still feels like a small town. I loved the large trees. Jeremiah got to scrimmage with the team and he did fairly well. I think he was a little shy at first.
His dad had to head back north so he and I went to
Arkansas met up with my sis. We got to Searcy just in time to watch the tail end of a track meet. That was fun. We found the College Church of Christ and wow is the only thing I can say. The message was very motivational and the singing was outstanding. We met up with some folks who held a meeting up here 2 weeks prior. I saw Jen's mom and dad and they looked good. The next day we met with Miah's advisor and the BB coach. Although his roster is pretty full for next season he was still very supportive.
both places were very different yet I could see how Miah would grow at either. I know that he would really have a lot of Christian support at Harding I also know that the Church could really use him in Washington. I know that God holds Miah's future and there is no need to fret over either choice. One other highlight is that we got to see the Schafer boys. they looked great. Miah misses sammy so much.
He turned 18 in an airport. Hard to believe that he is that old.
Josie and Autumn did ok. I know that I had to miss one of Josie's concerts but Autumn was the great sis and went and brought her flowers.
I will go for now and will publish pictures tomorrow or the next day
Ant
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Welcome home!
My mom called and said that she saw ya'll are church...What a great trip for Miah. Isn't it amazing what a journey that he is in for, no matter where he chooses to go? He will do great, where ever he decides to be and God will use him for HIS glory. You (and Rick) have done a mighty fine job!! he he he
Glad that you had a fun time with your sister, too!!
Hey Ant! We got your phone message tonight...Grace had a softball game and we didn't get back until late...e-mail me at gracesusmom@yahoo.com and I'll send you our address.
How about some pictures from the trip?
Post a Comment