We just finished our week of Vacation Bible School. It was fun, yet most were very tired today. Jeremiah filled in for Jake as the actor from the family. Work got in the way for Jake helping in the capacity he had in the past however he was able to fill in today for one teacher who was unable to be there. Sawyer taught all week, and I think he had fun. His class got to march around the church building blowing kazoos. He also had his class play tug of war. Josie enjoyed helping in the K-1 class. She fell in love with all of the kids and by the end of the week all of the kids wanted to sit by her.
There were a lot of workers who did not look for thanks.
The weather is finally warming up. Rick was able to finish Josie's holsters. It was so rainy that he did not work on the fence. I knew that if I pushed him on that issue he would make me help him in the rain and cold, so I kept my nagging to myself.
Here is a photo of Josie in her gear.
I couldn't post all of the photos without showing the pups too. I know Kiana you are going to give me a hard time about Rip not wearing a collar. He is such a baby that he whines all the time with one on. Darby doesn't have a necklace either.
I needed a corny joke in one of my skits so I found one that went like this "what time is it when you go to the dentist? tooth hurty" Well I made a dentist appt yesterday and they had a cancellation for today and guess what time. Right two thirty, or tooth hurty. Life is funny
Love to all
Ant


No comments:
Post a Comment