Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Josie

I know what I was doing 17 years ago. Bringing a sister into a world of brothers. Rick thinks I had her opening day of sheep season on purpose. Her brothers have accused her of being spoiled, but I know that most of them are the ones who do the spoiling. (All but maybe one of them, hint hint Miah) He thinks she should spoil him.

She is a wonderful daughter, and as she begins her senior year of high school I realize just how fast time flies. 

She went to family camp this weekend, she teases us because she has to find another family to go with. She made it back for her birthday, but tomorrow is when we will have her party, a Puerto Rico theme. I want to have Karaoke, how fun would that be.


                                                Happy Birthday Jo Jo

                                                                    Love to all
                                                                         ant

No comments: