Hey everyone, it's early and I am still awake. I had to come down and check the comments early today (Dad actually got Mom up early).
Kristina you and Bill are coming, and hopefully he'll bring some Poncho and Lefty cds. We'll have a party tonight with Little Debbie's and Little Bonnies (shhh don't tell the nurses)
I didn't come down early last night becaue I had to beat my dad at cribbage. I am the champion of the family now.
Justin wasn't here yesterday for PT so I had to play basketball with my mom. She is not as good as she thinks she is. (this is ant talking now, I am as good as I think I am. I was busting some moves on Jake).
Hey Vanna, hopefully you don't drop a cake on your toe tomorrow, that would be a waste of good cake.
Hey Loni, cheese cake is one of my favorites, just so you know.
Love Jake
PS will try to update with WH tonight.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"livin on the road my friend, is gonna keep you free and clean.". so tonight we're gonna ride with poncho and lefty . i will see you shortly my man. wh
hey man, speaking of pancho and lefty cds we need to make a country cruisin 4 or 5, i cant remember which one we ended on. Well anyways have fun with W.H. and Krina, wish i could be there. Take care bro. - The Quartermaster
Jake,
Keep workin hard, of course we know you will. But we love you and miss you tons!
Post a Comment