Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rules for Bill

Hey Bill, I figured that you won't have anyone here to make sure that you and Jake follow the rules so I better lay down the law.

#1. NO COFFEE, I don't care how much he begs do not let him have any coffee. I told him that hot cocoa is fine, but coffee no. I know that he will try and get you to let him have some, so be strong he is crafty.

#2. NO RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE HALLS KEEPING THE OTHER PATIENTS AWAKE, I don't think you will have a problem with this rule if you abide by the first rule. He might get a little crazy if he has toooooo much caffine, so listen to me on the first rule then you shouldn't have any problems with the second rule.

#3. MUSIC MUST NOT BE CRANKED UP, I know how you two get when you are jamming to your country crusin'. This rule should have nothing to do with the first rule, coffee or not I think he will want to crank up the tunes, you must be strong Bill. He has his smooth talking skills back and he will wear you down, then his nurses will yell at him and he has had a few duds. (Nurses that is)

#4. EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY WEALTHY AND WISE, you know Jake he is a party animal, but once again I don't think you will have any problem with this rule if you abide by the first 2 especially the first. But I do have to say that Mom is boring so he doesn't mind going to bed early when I am here, at least that is what I think he is doing, but who knows he may be waiting until I leave then getting out of bed and partying on until the wee hours of the morning. (maybe he has the nurses into some all night poker tournys)

#5. IF YOU DON'T ABIDE BY ALL OF THESE RULES THEN A QUICK PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS IS ALWAYS A GREAT IDEA, I don't think this rule will be hard to abide by, assuming that you are not going to abide by the other rules. Jake has always had the motto that it is better to ask forgiveness rather than permission.

He is excited that you and Kristina are coming in, he is remembering more all of the time. He loves you guys and so do I, thanks for being my B/U guy.
Helga

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ant, you convinced me to behave (snicker, snicker) no worries for us while your gone. i am in control, no smooth talkin skills on ole wh. have a great dinner tonight. signing off, wh

Anonymous said...

Jake,

We were visting my parents in August that live in Wasilla,AK when they were told & we prayed for you that night & ever since that night my 5 year old son asks & thinks about you everyday. We pray for you everyday & we check your progress. He is very proud of you & wishes you get better soon.
I am writing to you because you have never meet my son but for some reason you have touched his heart & I just wanted to let you know that there is a 5 year old boy in Casper,Wy who prays for you & asks about you everyday. This website has been a blessing to him so we can check on you. Good luck to you! wjsmoose

Antoinette said...

Dear wjsmoose, I have been amazed at the children who are praying for Jake. Your son is another example of this. I do believe that through the prayers of the innocent children that God is healing my child. thank you and your son for your dedication to prayer, and To God be the Glory
ant

Anonymous said...

Jake,

We've been following your progress, first through Autumn and Shaphan, and now through this website. Just wanted you to know that we and our kids continue to pray for you and thank God for the blessings he gives. God has incredible plans for your life.
Mark and Cheryl Alder, Janelle, Caleb, and Luke.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake,
We've been tryin' to get ahold of you and Bill all night long so we know that you're not following any of the five rules left by Helga. We'll keep callin' til we get ya. talk to you soon.
Love
Shaphan, Autumn and everyone in PA

Antoinette said...

hey Shaph and Autumn, don't make Helga angry