Hi everyone, I've been doing good, hopefully you have too. They had me working hard today. (they being all of the therapist) They made me ride a bike today, I was sweaty. then I came back to my room and slept for awhile.
When I woke up mom challenged me to another game of cribbage, I had to beat her again.
Sawyer, this is for you, just making sure that you are taking care of my car. It better be washed, waxed, and detailed or I will have to do the wounded eagle on you.
Barb from MN, I wanted to tell you how much I like my prayer blanket. I use it every day. Tell the youth group thank you for thinking of me.
Kristina, you sure did too talk me into shaving. Just saying that you wouldn't kiss me in the past doesn't mean that you wouldn't kiss me currently.
Quartermaster, you better be doing good at school, I sure miss you and your ability to climb the rocks.
WH I just wanted to write something so that you weren't left out of this. Maybe you can come stay with me on Thurs. while my mom goes to her dinner again, maybe we can get into some trouble, or if not just drink some coffee again. (What my mama don't know don't hurt her;)
I'm going to go back to my room to get some little Bonnie's. (that's not a typo)
Jake
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
Hey Jake,
I just ran into Sam at the Valley club and he told me all about your situation. I hadn't heard about it, maybe because I haven't spent any time in the Valley, but I am SOOO glad that you are doing much better. Sam was under the impression that you were still unconscious (or at least that's what I gathered from the conversation). I was just about to recreate your fundraising flyer and post it all over Anchorage, (which I will probably still do if that's alright) to try and get more people to your events. I'm glad I won't have to write anything about you being in a coma!!
So anyways, I just wanted to say I'm SO glad you are doing better, and if there is anything I can do for ya, let me know. (especially if you are in need of a graphic designer - I wish I was rich so I could help out more)
Take care, and keep getting better!!
Michelle Underwood
Commodore-
"It may have wounded you, but itll never get the best of better men, you'll ride again" - America Remains, by the Highwaymen. I'm listening to that song right now it reminded me of you. I bet you are dieing to hear "Silver Stallion" right about now. Well i hope your day was good and keep up the good work, stay fit man. I love you bro and i will see you soon.
Hey Jake,
It was great seeing you yesterday. We smiled the rest of the day because you're doing so well. Gotta go, but I wanted to make sure I wrote a comment so you know we're here and reading every day. Love Doc and Sue
Jake,
It is so good to read this blog every day and see that you are getting stronger and are on the mend. We can't wait to see you back at church! Keep up the great work!
The Cooks
Jake,
We are so glad that you are doing so well, we have all been thinking of you non stop!!! The girls and I can't wait to see you, they really miss their adopted uncle, and I know that Jason can't wait to start talking some x and o's with you (maybe you could take some pressure off of me, I have to act like I know what he is talking about and you know how much I know about basketball). Take care and know that we all miss and love you!!!
Love The Marvels
Hey you,
I've been resting all day so I can get well and come see you tomorrow, I think me and my mom are gunna come in tomorrow evening. My dad says I need to start capitalizing everything cuz everyone will wonder what kinda child he raised! But I know YOU don't care how I type and that's all that matters :) even so, I'm gunna try to make him happy...get strong for me Jake I love and miss you oh so very much. Love always-Yours
PS.Thank you for praying for me Bubba and Grandad! I love and miss you guys so much and I can't wait to see you guys again you definatly hold very special places in my heart :)
Sounds like you are having fun while you are recuperating! Don't be trying any BMX tricks... We are glad to hear of your daily progress and are keeping you and your family in our prayers.
The AK Bergs
Hey Jake,
It was a pleasure to see you today, your progress each day is so encouraging. I think it has something to do with all the extra calories your taking in!!
Caleb's has already picked out his next game to challenge you! And keeps asking when he gets to see HIS Jake again.
Make sure your mom shares her snacks with you!
Love & Oreos,
Hi Jake, I'm so glad you are doing all that work out. You will need it! You might have to have a rematch with Sawyer when you guys was wrestling at our TNT when Ben was taking video, we do have that video to prove it!!!
We really miss you at church especially doing announcements, Rocky does O.K. But its not the same when you make the announcements. I guess people has been listening because we have had so many that always stays for potluck, it must be the food!!!!
Love you Jake, keep it up! Beth
Jake we are so glad to hear about your progress. We get on your sight everyday to hear about your daily adventures and they make us smile. Hey, maybe you can work on some of those basketball guys to get a shave and haircut too. We just need someone to provide kisses as incentives... (Moms aren't very good ones) :) We continue to pray for you and look forward to seeing you soon. Keep up the great work you are doing....Tyler is anxious to see you.
The Johannes's
dear coach collins,
I'm so glad to hear about your amazing progress towards a full recovery. I'm pretty sure that I am going to come in and see you tomorrow (Thursday) we might have to play a few hands of poker, even though i know you'll just cheat and deal off the bottom to win! (remember me and miah having to tackle you because you were winning all our candy in Juneau last season?)
David Kellner-Rode
hey jake, i am soo there tomorrow. i feel like getting in a little mischeiviousness. and thanks for not leaving me out, i would have been soo sad, poor little ole me:) love you man, wh
Jake,
Maggie was so excited to get your message yesterday. We'll be baking tomorrow, so will probably see you on Friday.
Of course, bearing chocolate chip cookies.
Love,
Connie & Maggie Bamburg
(And John Mark says keep getting stronger!)
Dear Jake,
I am just so happy to hear about your progress, and I am hoping to come in and see you this weekend. We have all been talking about you nonstop in our house (have your ears been itching?) and hanging on every good word--now it sounds like you are well on your way to a full recovery so we'll have to start bugging you some. I'd better get something good baked for my visit--do you like brownines or blueberry muffins better? Big decision, I know, maybe I'll have to make them both!
Take care and see you soon,
Abby Kellner-Rode
Hey Mrs. Kellner Rode, I like brownies better. Make sure you don't come in on Sunday because I won't be here. They are giving me a day pass home. Be glad to see you Saturday
Jake
Dear Jake,
The brownies are right now in the oven!
Abby :)
Post a Comment