Jake is getting stronger with each passing day. He is loving seeing all of you or talking to you on the phone (Cole). He still needs his naps but they are not as long. I missed most of his therapy today. He got on to me, he gets a kick out of telling the speech therapist that I don't do anything.
He is enjoying all of the food that folks are bringing in (Banana bread, homemade bread)I think he is going to be a little spoiled when all of this is over. He is loving coming down and checking the blog site and reading all of the comments. He thinks there are suppose to be new comments each time he comes down, I let him know though he has to update if he wants a comment. He hasn't been down today yet, but he plans to as soon as this last therapy session is over, right now naps seem to be the priority. I will let him tell you what he has been doing in those sessions when he comes.
Love to all
Ant
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
hey look i'm the first one! haha just letting you know Jake i can't come in today cuz i'm really sick and i don't want to get you sick but i'll see you tomorrow ok! i love you so much and miss you just as much love always your Labellum
So glad to hear about your continued progress! Keep up all the hard work. It's been a while since we have been able to come by with Dave back in school at UAA and Jack in Kindergarten. -- But I can see the top of Providence Hospital out of my office window and think of you when I look that way and keep you in my prayers.
Love,
Dave, Trina, Jack, Jesse, and Jason
Hey Jake,
We continue to be amazed at your progress and thank the Lord daily (actually several times a day). We had a beautiful day here. It got up to 83 degrees here today and lots of sunshine. Great fall weather, except we could use more rain. Look forward to reading your messages each day. Tell Kristina that we'll pray that she gets well fast.
Love you and miss you,
Granddad & Bubba
Jake,
Maggie and I love to bake and would be glad to take a special request. Anything special you would like to have?
Connie & Maggie Bamburg
Dear Maggie I love chocolate chip cookies, if you sneak them in to me I am sure my mom will pass them out to me. Love to see you soon Jake
Post a Comment