Sunday, September 17, 2006

In my own words

Hey it's Jake. I've been doing good. Hopefully you guys have all been doing good too. I was a little bored in my hospital room so mom took me for a ride downstairs to the computer. I read the comments and I just want to set the record straight it is not a "cute club", but a very manly club for only the manliest of men!

I keep beating my mom at concentration, a card game, several times today.

Just wanted to stop and say hi, love to all Jake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake,

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for giving us a story "in your own words"! We three, along with most of the Valley and beyond, have been thinking of and praying for you daily. After I read your mom's note from this morning, I told Maggie you were feeling much better, and she wants to know when she can see you at Bible School again! And John Mark will be very happy to hear you're making such great progress.

Of course you know you are one lucky fellow who obviously has a lot more to offer this world (other than being a card palying champion!). I truly believe that God healed you for a reason, and one day you will know what that reason is. Until then, keep getting stronger and enjoy every day.

We hope you continue to feel better, get stonger, and become more adventerous every minute.

Love,
Connie, John Mark, & Maggie Bamburg

Jake said...

Congrats g-nephew. We are still watching and praying. I wish you were close enough for a hug, but as you are not, here is as close as I can get:
HUG!

Anonymous said...

hey brother, im glad you are alright. well i dont know when you are gonna get out so when i found out i will try and give you a call. things here are good. miss you man, i will see you in November. Love you, The Quartermaster

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jake take care and see you soon

Caleb and Lukes Grandma