Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mom taking advantage of Jake

Jake and I decided that we would have a on going game of cribbage. I love this game and it is hard to beat me. Jake is always up for the challenge and the first time I played him he won, so the gloves were off. Today I am winning and one time when I won a hand I was, ummmm let me see, rubbing it in to Jake, and his response was "well if it makes you feel good to beat a kid with osteoprosis (spell check) zing that went right to the core, but I didn't let up, because that is what Jake wanted. I am still ahead but not by much. We will continue the game tomorrow, and that is a new day so who knows maybe Jake with his osteoprosis will win.

Until tomorrow Love to all Ant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ant, I can't believe you would take advantage of an osteoperotic like that!! We didn't get in to see Jake today like we had planned, but Cole did stop over to teach us how to play poker so we can not look tooo stupid in the benefit tourney. We are planning on getting in to see you tomorrow evening after work, Jake. Love to you, Doc and Sue Larson

Jenn said...

Ant, I seem to remember at Susie's first birthday party a few years ago, that Aaron beat you at cribbage....just thought I'd set the record straight. He he he.
We love you Jake and we know that you are keeping everyone entertained!!! Keep up the great work in thearpy (I can't spell either)....you are doing great!!!