Hi everyone, Jake did so well last night. I don't think he missed the nurses waking him up at all. I let him sleep in to 8:30, mostly I wanted to sleep in too. We've done some exercises that Justin suggested to us, I had to move some furniture around so that he could do them without bumping into something. He did some kareoke steps, slide steps, and some heel to toe steps. He is getting pretty good at all of these.
He helped me with lunch, and we already started supper. He is more worried on who is going to clean up since he is the one cooking he doesn't think he has to do any clean up.
Tonight we plan to go to Miah's fall league game. I will go for now since he is anxious to go to the high school to see some of his friends there.
Sawyer made it home, he planned to come home a day early so that he could be here for Jake's first day home. Jake had a good supper waiting for him. He made pork roast, spinach, mashed potaoes, corn bread, and beans with ham. Josie leaves again tomorrow for Soldotna for a swim meet. It is great to be home. We plan to go to the spagetti feed tomorrow night, should be fun.
Love to all
Ant
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment