Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jake takes it pretty easy this week

Hi everyone,

Sorry it has been a little while since we updated the blog. Jake is doing well, he hasn't had any OT or ST so far this week. Both of the therapist have been sick. I am glad they canceled before spreading bad germs. Jake has enjoyed it too, I think he has a little laziness in him.

He stayed at the Kristina's all day yesterday. Wendy cooked and didn't even make him load the dishwasher, I am going to have to get on to her. He was bragging that he didn't have to clean or cook yesterday, and on top of no therapy I think that he is sluffing a little bit. I told him today he was going to have to do some chores, and cook supper. We were playing a friendly game of cribbage right before he had to start cooking, I was winning, I came back from behind I have to say, and I was foolish enough to say that if I didn't peg out I would cook for him, well I won but I didn't peg out. Bummer, he is enjoying another day without cooking.

I hope everyone is well so that we can get him back on the right track. He is doing very well. Everyday he is getting steadier, and thinking a little faster.

Guess I will go for now,
Love to all
Ant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha he stayed at the Kristina's huh Ant...?? I'm just messin with you. I can't believe the progress Jake's made, me and my mom were just talking about how much different he is even from a week ago! Love you guys tons!!!

Anonymous said...

Ant, it is a guy thing,,, he sounds like he is still getting better. Love to you all.
jd

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake! We're still prayin' for you down here in Washington. Everyone who has read your story thinks you are amazing. You are an inspiration to me, personally. Hey, little Lukey's an inspiration to me too, you are both "fighters".
(Little Lukey's Grandma) Carmy