Hi everyone, I was going to update but we were having a little internet trouble. We have had to get up early the last 2 days. Yesterday Jake got to go to his therapy sessions. I had the times mixed up though and we were an hour early. They went ahead and let us do the speech first, that is where I messed up I thought that was how it was going to be. This morning Jake got to go to Wasilla High to talk to Amber's class. I think he enjoys talking to the kids. They were all wonderful. He stayed for 2nd and 3rd period, in the 3rd period class another teacher brought in her students. Sometimes Jake doesn't know what to say, but he did a good job.
I am still making him do his chores. When we come home he chooses 2 rooms to clean. I told him that I think on Mon. I am going to choose 2 rooms and let him clean the rest, he didn't like that idea.
I am excited because my sister is going to come for a visit. I haven't got to see her in a year. We always have such a great time together. She will get to stay for 2 weeks.
Jeremiah's football awards banquet was last night, he got MVP and the DB award. He also made 2nd team all conference for DB.
Josie has her last home meet this weekend. Sawyer may come home this weekend, I haven't talked to him since Wed. and that was his plan at that time.
Jake has a lot of homework to do before next week, such as making 5 free throws, taking stats at a game, teaching his therapists 2 basketball moves (he thinks he better make these simple), writing a newspaper article on a basketball game, and writing down his schedule in a day planner so he will be busy.
I will go for now
Love to all
Ant
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey folks! I finally found a free moment to come in and catch up. So glad to read that Jake is continuing to improve. Keep pushing Ant and have fun with your sweet sister! Jake...keep after it, big guy! We look forward to seeing you back on the courts! We're also looking forward to seeing you all in FL. Miah...I hear from Bubba and Granddad how well you're doing in all your sports. So proud of you! Josie, I wish we could be there for your last meet! I'd love to see you dive. I'm so very proud of you too! Take care and we love you all so much!
Post a Comment