I thought some of you might like seeing some pictures of Miah's basketball game tonight. We had fun going. I thought the picture was cute of Miah laughing because Jake was laughing at something.
Love to all ant
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good Morning Wasilla, Alaska, Just turned on the computer and saw the pictures. How wonderful that Jake and Miah are both at the game. Wow! I stopped to thank the Lord for our blessings before sending this. My eyes are pretty blurry right now, but they're tears of joy. Granddad got up early this morning so he and Lee could take Agee and Judy's 2 horses to the vet for shots, etc. Hope that's going okay and it should with Lee to help him. Aren't Christian friends wonderful? Have a great day and give each other hugs for us. Love you soooooo much, Bubba
2 comments:
Good Morning Wasilla, Alaska,
Just turned on the computer and saw the pictures. How wonderful that Jake and Miah are both at the game. Wow! I stopped to thank the Lord for our blessings before sending this. My eyes are pretty blurry right now, but they're tears of joy. Granddad got up early this morning so he and Lee could take Agee and Judy's 2 horses to the vet for shots, etc. Hope that's going okay and it should with Lee to help him. Aren't Christian friends wonderful? Have a great day and give each other hugs for us.
Love you soooooo much,
Bubba
jake you look wonderful!!
Post a Comment