Friday, October 06, 2006

Just a quick update

Hi everyone, I know you would rather hear from Jake, but I have got to schedule that in.

we had a great time tonight seeing everyone. I know Jake had a good time seeing all of his friends. I know that all of these dinners are alot of hard work, I just want you all to know how much we appriciate it.

Jake and I woked out his schedule for tomorrow. I think I got a lot of ideas for him from friends tonight. (Amber, we will have to go to the zoo with you next time you go, or going to visit Mrs. Tro's class.) I know he would rather do that then some of the things I have planned. I still have not worked out a time for him to do laundry, but I am working on that.

He enjoyed going to the middle school game this afternoon, then going to the movie with Miah, Jack and Kristina

He did meet his new physical therapist today. He is willing to work hard so that he can be back on the hardwood with his team by November.

If you have any more ideas for activities he might should work on let me know

Ant

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HeyHey,
Thank you so much Rick and Ant for letting Jake come to the movies with us. I know it was probably hard to just hand him over...I'm glad you can trust me :) I love you guys to death!! Love always your Kristina

Anonymous said...

hey ant you should let jake shoot a gun so then when i come we can go shooting haha well maybe not but i am looking forward to seeing all the collins' again. well take care, love yall. -Ben the Quartermaster

Anonymous said...

Jake
just checkin the blog from work. been workin nights so I haven't got to talk with ya much but glad your got to go to the movies and stuff the other day. when I come home may be mom can make you cook me dinner. talk to ya soon.
love tbe big rabbit

Antoinette said...

Hey Ben, after staying with Jake in the hospital during rehab he wanted to listen to his country cruisen, I found out the reason for the invisable tatoo, Froggy went a courtin', I didn't know that was behind the sword and the pistol.
Ant