Saturday, October 07, 2006

Another good day

Just wanted to write a quick note. Jake is doing great, he went to watch some football with his buddy Bill. I am pretty sure they had a great time. He had to beat Jeremiah in Madden 07.

He did make lunch for his dad and himself, luckily Miah wasn't hungry. Josie comes in tonight, I am ready for that. Sawyer got his cruiser back so now Jake will have his car when he gets to drive.

Love to all
Ant

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake, Gonna try this one more time (this will make #4 attempt) from my computer here in Beluga.
I can not seem to get checked in or write anonymously! ANYWAY, it has been great to be able to check in daily and see how things are going for you and your family. I had no doubt you could handle the journey. We will be in the valley on Wed morning till about 2 and wondered if it would be an OK to stop in quick and see you before heading back to the west side? I want to see your smile face to face. Now let's see if this will post...take care Love Joe Candie and crew

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake, Gonna try this one more time (this will make #4 attempt) from my computer here in Beluga.
I can not seem to get checked in or write anonymously! ANYWAY, it has been great to be able to check in daily and see how things are going for you and your family. I had no doubt you could handle the journey. We will be in the valley on Wed morning till about 2 and wondered if it would be an OK to stop in quick and see you before heading back to the west side? I want to see your smile face to face. Now let's see if this will post...take care Love Joe Candie and crew

Anonymous said...

Dear Family in Alaska,
Just wanted to say hello this beautiful Monday morning. It's beautiful because you're doing so well up there and we praise God for your progress. We hope everything is going great today. Have a good one and remember we love you and are praying for Jake's continued success.
Granddad & Bubba

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that your doin great! I havent heard anything from patti and them and i was thinkin about you today so i thought id just check on how you were doin. take care...
Love, Leah

Jake said...

We are so happy that you are doing well. We love you all and hope you continue to live happy ever after.
JD and DV

Antoinette said...

Hey Candie, we would love to see you, I have PT at 10, but leave around 9:30. I am back no later than 11:30.
Hope that works out
Jake