Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Trudging along

Hey just thought I would update a little on how Jake is doing. He is getting tired of the schedules, like I knew he would, but he is still being a sport about it (okay Autumn, most of the time.)

He is cooking almost every day, I think I will have him start posting what his menu will be for the week.
He has done his laundry, and made his bed, which is funny because he never did this before the fall he would either go without or let his mom do them for him.

He has started his PT every Mon, Wed and Fri, then we talked to the OT today and it looks like that will be every Mon, Tues, and Thrus. We are talking to the Speech gal tomorrow and then we will get that schedule.

Sawyer turns 20 in a couple of days, my how the time flies. He came home last weekend but I didn't make him a cake, I guess I will mail him one.

Josie has 2 meets this week, both in Wasilla. Haven't decided if I am going, usually you have to time and then you don't even get to enjoy your kid swimming or diving.

Miah has another fall league game on Thursday. He is helping out at the middle school, he likes helping all of the kids.

Shaph comes home tomorrow night. I think he is going to have Jake make him dinner one night.

Love to all
ant.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hey if Jake is making dinner, we are soooo available!

Love & chores,

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake< I was so good at posting (finally) that it did it twice! ;-(
We will be in the valley tomorrow and had hoped to stop in quickly. So is the PT Wed this week and MTT next week? Anyway, give us a call tonight or tomorrow before 10:30am if you will be around in the afternoon and we can stop in. 351-9451 or at house 345-4719. Ant I have a few pictures for you.
Hope to hear from you Joe and Candy

Anonymous said...

Hey jake,
just a quick hello. It was great seeing you sitting on the bench the other day with Jason. You two make a great team and I know how much he appreciates all of your input. He wanted me to let you know that he has a game at 3 on thursday at cms if you want to go. Keep up the good work.

Jackie

by the way, if you need some more laundry to do, please feel free to come on over, as you know, my basket is always overflowing :) I probably need some help with instructions also because you know how I like to turn things pink, expecially warrior uniforms!

Anonymous said...

Jake,
We should team up with a dinner or lunch for Tanya Scott while she's here. What do ya think about that?

Bonnie Jo