Monday, March 19, 2007

Playing Ping Pong

About a week ago I thought it would be a good idea for Jake and I to play ping pong to help with his reflexes. Well we didn't have 2 paddles so we had to put it off. Shaph bought paddles and brought them over. I think he was wanting to play too (he beat me last night) When Jake heard we could finally play he challenged me to game. I was leading most of the game, telling him that I would love finally being able to beat him, I would tell him, "I smell victory". He would laugh. Well he turned up the heat and I ended up losing by 2 or 3 points. He really did a great job. I know he surprised me on how well balanced he did, because believe me I am no slouch when it comes to a good game of ping pong

GO WARRIORS WIN STATE!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Well, I wrote this long comment and then blogger cleaned it off and made me start over....yuck!
Keep up the ping pong...that is awesome, there is nothing like a little competition to keep you going, right Ant? Grace started softball last week and she is sooo cute out there in her little outfit. I'll have to post some pics soon...
Let me know when state starts! Go Wasilla!!

Jenn said...

Whoopie!! I read about the win this morning in the paper online...way to go Miah (and the rest of the team and Jake, too!) Sounds like it was a true stompin'! Play great tonight!!