Last night the Warrior teams had a great first round. Both Girls and Boys beat their opponents. It was fun being at State with all of the fans. Miah got player of the game, which he was very proud. There was a scout there from a small Junior College who offered him a scholorship, but we will see, I would prefer him go to OC or Harding. We play late tonight, and Josie is singing the anthem today.
Jake beat me again at ping pong. I beat him once then he turned around and beat me twice. I think it was because we were playing for some change that Miah left laying around, so if there is money on the line he will go for it.
Love to all
Ant
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ALLRIGHT WARRIORS!!! I stayed up late for us and saw the score to half-time and then went to bed. We got this morning for chuch and I HAD to check the scores!!! YES!! Way to go, Miah and Jake!!! Congrays to everyone...we are so happy for ya'll!
Post a Comment