Wow what a game. Both the boys and girls teams brought home the trophies. It was an awesome night, and we are very proud for our school, community Miah, and Jake. We got to play Colony for the championship game. They came into the tournament ranked #7 of 8 teams. The knocked off the #2 seed then the #3 seed. This was quite the accomplishment, however they could not knock off the #1 seed. ASAA estimated that this championship game brought in more people than ever before. One side of the arena were clad in green and the other in red. It was so much fun. Miah gaurded their leading scorer. He had 23 points the night before and twenty something the night before that. Miah held him to 3 points. This kid rested almost the entire 3rd quarter, not Miah. I think they were counting on Miah's legs being dead, but little did they know that when you take 3 gym classes this semester your legs don't get tired. : ) Miah got all tourney. Jake was beaming from ear to ear he was so proud of him.
Now what we move on to track, but that is a little less intense. I had fun with all my gal pals. Rick and I didn't sit by one another. He sat with the non crazy dads ( they only yell at the refs not do all of our whoop whooping.)
I will go for now lots of love
ant


2 comments:
I love the pictures!! You must post some more...We want to see Josie singing, too...What a great day for the town of Wasilla!! Go Warriors!
Hey great picture! I wish I could have been there to see you take down colony. I miss you guys.
Sawyer
Post a Comment