Thursday, March 29, 2007

Josie singing




I should have posted pictures of Josie singing the anthem. she really did a great job. I think that she loves to sing and who knows where that may take her.

5 comments:

MrsM said...

Ant, you should video Josie singing next time. All you have to do is upload it to youtube and you can post the video to your blog. There's a few of us that were talking about that already now - everyone wants to hear her!

I'll even show ya how if you get the video. :)

Jenn said...

Yah for Josie!! When she wins American Idol, we can say she was our favorite babysitter!!
Way to go, Josie!!

MrsM said...

Ant, you changed you title and intro, I love it!

Donna McCulloch said...

Hi SIL!!! Love your new title and intro! Miss you all so much but SOOOOO proud of all the crew! GO WARRIORS!!! #1!!!

Jenn said...

I love the new title!! Give everyone our love from Texas!