Monday, April 23, 2007

Fun with the boys

Today Rick and I were very entertained by Caleb and Luke. They had fun throwing rocks into the snow run off (I called it a pond) making swords and playing wii. They are so cute and really good.

In a couple of weeks we are going down to a couple of colleges that have showed some interest in Miah. One is in Washington, Rick gets to go there with me, and then Miah and I head on down to Harding. We have talked to the coach there, I know that is where Miah's heart is to go, I just hope the coach can see the potintial in him. The coach from Washington is very interested in him, he calls to talk to me, then to Rick then to Miah.

Last week Jake had another tumble. He was in Fairbanks, just to have fun, with Bill, Amanda, and Ben. They were saying their good-byes when the little girl was just having fun jumped on Jake's back. They had been playing like that in the house. Anyway she got top heavy on Jake's back, he thought he would just fall into the gravel driveway and he didn't want the little girl to get hurt so he kept his hands back on her, as he puts it he misjudged by about 2 1/2 inches. They have a cement part at the top of the drive and he hit his forehead on that. He was knocked out for a couple of minutes. The mom craddled his head trying to stop the bleeding to his forehead. He rode to the hospital in an ambulance and had to get a cat scan. this was on his 8 month anniversary to his accident. Sometimes I am not sure what to do with the boy. Other than some headaches though he is fine now.

I guess I will go for now

Love to all
Ant

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Let me know what days you are going to be at Harding and I'll let my parents know. Do ya'll need a place to stay? I know I have a connection in that department...if they are in town, that is, and of course, I have to ask, being that I don't live there anymore!
Tell that Jake to stay up on two feet! We don't need anymore stitches!!