Monday, April 16, 2007

Breathing room

It was a great weekend with the Alaska state wide Church of Christ lecturship. The speakers were great a very encouraging.


Luke turned 2 and we had a fun birthday party at his house on Sat. He got this cool car from mom and dad and I think that Caleb and he will be enjoying that for a good while. They were really cute driving that around everywhere.

Rick with the help of Amber and Autumn, or I should say Amber and Autumn with the sneakiness of Rick threw me a surprise birthday party. It was a lot of fun, and I was totally surprised and I think everyone out ther knows that you have to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on Ant.

Rick had a couple of days home for a breakfast that he was asked to attend. I felt like I had a 3 day celebration.

Poor little Darby has to be penned up because she is in heat. She doesn't really understand why she is being treated so bad.

Josie made it back from Fairbanks. She got to see Sawyer while she was there, and I know that she enjoyed herself, although she was really tired and selpt almost as soon as she walked in the door.

Miah finally did his ACTs and I hope he did okay with those.

Love to all
Ant

2 comments:

Amber said...

Those are pretty cute boys! They sure do love you!!!

Love and Thursdays,

Jenn said...

Glad that ya'll got to go to the Lecturships...it's nice when you don't have to drive very far to attend, isn't it?
Our little puppy (well, she is almost 2 now) got "fixed" not long ago, because I just couldn't stand the putting her in diapers (really, she is a dog for goodness sakes) and having to make sure that she wasn't getting out to find other dogs. Besides, the very LAST thing that we need around here is puppies!!!
I love the picture of those oh so sweet boys!!!
Has Miah made any college decisions? I e-mailed the asst. coach at Harding about him, but I don't know if I have enough pull to help. His name is Ray Lynn Woods and he went to school with me...just in case you get a call or something. No promises, I just wanted to give Miah some options, even if he may just have to walk on the team and show them what a hustler (and we know that boy can hustle) he really is....
Love ya'll,
Jenn