Sunday, July 08, 2007

Shout out to Ben and Dani




I just wanted to say a special hi to 2 special young folk. Ben and Dani are presently serving God in Mexico and Australia. We miss them dearly here, but know they are doing something greater than we are. I want them to be encouraged and know that we are very encouraged by the work they are doing. Here are a few pics of some folks just saying hi, sorry I didn't get more of different people.









Thi s week many are heading to Jr week at camp including Jake and Kristina. After Jake gets back 2 days later he leaves to go see his friend Josh in Ohio. I am sure he will be fine going through all of the big airports by himself. I know that he and Josh will have a great time.



Question of the week or the month depending on how often I blog:

What is Jake doing?

A) is he asleep under the car
B) was he wondering how a car works
C) was he trying to show Miah how to change the oil, only problem there is only enough room under the car for one person so while he was saying this is where the oil filter is Miah could just say Uh huh and still not have a clue.

Miah is doing pretty good with working, it is eye opening for he and his friend Jack, they think they have been sold into slavery. They have been singing the workin' man blues.


I also wanted to post photos of the cutest puppy in the world. She should be on calanders, I have been told that by more than one person. What are your thoughts should she be a pin up girl.



Rick comes home on Wed then we will begin building the fence, Yeah I know I will love it.

Love to all and prayers for Dani and Ben and Jake while he travels.
Ant

No comments: