We do have some great news, Jake proposed to Kristina, They have been engaged for a little over 3 weeks. We are excited for them. No dates have been set as of yet, he is still trying to figure out what he will be able to do to make a living. He has been in to see the vocational rehab people. We still are not sure he will qualify, although I have little doubt that he will. They will help him figure out a career if he does qualify
Miah has been working and is pretty tired every night. I don't have to tell him to get to bed even though it has been so nice. I am not sure he understands why he is working after all he has never had to have a job before this summer. His ball was his work.
Josie has been helping me out in the yard, we are putting up a fence this summer so we are chopping out alders and just trying to get our yard a little prettier. Rick got to play on a bull dozer for a couple of days. He liked pushing the alders over.
Sawyer is on the slope, he is working 16 hours a day. He is coming home on Sunday. I think he will be glad for a rest. He will have a couple of weeks off, then he will go back for three weeks. I won't get to see him much. He may work in Anchorage his 2 weeks off.
Shaph and Autumn are woking on a huge garden this year. Autumn was teasing me because Josie and I are the only 2 who didn't help with putting it in.
Darby and the pups are doing good too. I know they can't wait until the fence is in. Me either they seemed bored penned up.
I will close for now I hope it won't be another month before I write again.
Love to all
Ant


2 comments:
I was wondering where ya'll were! Thanks for the update...although I had to call Amber for most of the info!! he he he. I needed to talk to her anyway, it was a good excuse! Sounds like everyone is staying really busy, just like always during the Alaska summers. We are going up to Seattle to see Aaron's parents in August and I begged if we could pop up to see all ya'll for a day or so, but Aaron said not this trip. I'm still bummed.
Give our love to everyone and ya'll plan a trip to Texas!!
Love,
Jenn
hello ant. i cannot wait to come back for your sons wedding. actually i might be off the field by then. all i know, is i will have a huge, disgusting beard for their wedding, and there is nothing kristina can do to stop me. haaaahaha. jake still beating you at wii? just jjoking. miss yall
Post a Comment