He did it, graduated. The ceramony was really nice. The govenor is a Wasilla Alumni so she was the key note speaker, her son was also graduating. She was really funny stating that 2 of the principles are graduates from Palmer and they are her son's principles and she is a graduate from Wasilla and she is their govenor. It was funny. There were 2 other kids from Church who were also graduating so we had quite a few members show up to support them.
I still haven't decided when I will put on a party since Rick is still at work. He got to come home for a couple of days for graduation. He worked in Ancorage though.
We have still been bowling on the game unit. Jake calls it our addiction. He took it over to Bill's house so we've had to find other things to occupy our time.
Billie and Don may take Josie and Miah to Denali on Tuesday. Even though we live here my kids still have never riden the buses into the park.
We had a nice bbq at Keana's house. It was fun playing the croque. (I am not sure how to spell anything today and I don't feel like looking it up)
They had another ball game. Jake got 2 hits and made it to 1st each time. The first time they tagged him out on 2nd but the other one he made it all the way around the bases and Miah batted him in. He loved that . The first game the pitcher walked him, Jake was almost laughing thinking why is this guy walking me. In slow pitch if you walk a guy with 2 outs he gets to go to 2nd and the girl who was suppose to bat after him gets to go to first.
I will go for now lots of love
ant


1 comment:
Wow, talk about time flying. I remember JD's mom, GrandMinnie, saying something about knowing she was "old, because her kids were classified as Senior Citizens." which makes me pause cause none of my kids are even 40 yet and I FEEL old.
Ant, you and Rick have the most amazingly beautiful family. It has been a joy watching your kids grow and develop into the persons they are today. I know it hasn't always been easy, but with God's help through His Son, Jesus, we got to see our children graduate one by one, just as you are doing.
I am terrible at communication and don't want to take the time... seems like I'd rather be outside pulling weeds or planting flowers. But I did want to let you know how much I enjoy your blog and I appreciate the effort you put out to keep it all up-to-date. Pat pat pat on the back. LOL.
much love from Devon and JD (Jake) Collins in Bertram, TX
Post a Comment