Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Summer time fun and photos. Let the sun shine in!



I wanted to tell Amber and Jarrett congratulations on the cutest "little" baby. He was born last Sunday. I hope these are not the first photos of him, but if they are so be it.



I am sure there is nobobdy still out there looking at this blog, since I never update it. What is my excuse you might ask, well we have been going to the lake, having bond fires for Miah before his friends all left for school, working on our fence.



Mike left for Sunset and they had a great going away party for him. I know Miah will misst him. Jack also left this Sunday for North Dakota. Miah is so sad, it is hard to be the last kid left at home. I haven't got to see him much the past couple of weeks nor has he been sleeping much tring to get all of the visiting and x box gaming out of the way before they left.
Mike's party was fun full of volleyball and food. This photo was funny with Miah jumping to hit the ball.



Josie played too they had fun.








Josie went with me to DMV when I took Jake to get his insturction permit. She didn't want to try to take her driving test since she hadn't read the book. I told her that it wouldn't hurt to try because we were there anyway. Well she passed. So now she has a permit. Autumn took her out driving on her 16th birthday, then I let her drive the other day. She is doing pretty good.
Josie started swimming and diving. She is complaining about how sore she is after all the workouts out of the pool. She does enjoy her social club, as Jake calls it.



Autumn's grandfather has been up here visiting for the past couple of weeks. Her mom dad and grandmother are coming this week. We have been enjoying Tata he loves his family and is a hard worker. He came over with Autumn the other day to help with our ongoing fence project.



Rick, Jake, and Miah all left last night to drive the haul road to see if they can find a caribou. I know they will be tired before they start their hunt a 16 hour drive then a 5 mile hike off the road. I hope they see some, but I know that it is important for them to just get out into the wilderness.


Jake is having a great summer. He had fun at Josh's house, but he said that it was good to be home. He worked at VBS by teaching a class and taking part in the skits. He has also been helping on the fence. He went and played old man ball with Rick before he left for Ohio, he had a hard time dribbling but Rick was still quit impressed. We are proud of all of the hard work he is doing on getting better it has almost been a year since the accident. God is good.
I have to say, now that's a blog hee hee

Love to all
ant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You is wrong kid, i for one still keep an eye on this. Just 'bout the only way i hear from yawl. But i am more guiltier (is that a word?) i do not keep anyone up on our doings..
jd

MrsM said...

Wow Ant, see what happens when you don't blog?? It gets all clogged up until there's so much you can hold it back any longer. I love it, haha. Those are great pictures you have of everyone!

akscotts said...

ant - i check your blog all the time ... just in hopes that you may have blogged! and i'm so happy when i actually see you have updated it! we love seeing pics of you guys and hearing about what is going on:) i pulled out my knitting projects the other day and thought about you :) have a wonderful end of summer