I entered 3 photos and the shawl I knit for Autumn into the fair. I have always wanted to do it, but never took the time to. I had a hard time deciding which photos to enter but these are the 3 I choose. "Heartburn", "Patient Puppy" and "A Bee, Si?"
There were 2 others that I really would have liked to enter, but you are only allowed 3 so these are the 2 that didn't make the cut, I had many folks help me decide which ones to choose, and many wanted the 3 buds or the photo of Miah after they won regions.

Autumn's mom dad and grandmother come tomorrow. We are going halibut fishing next weekend with them, should be fun.
School begins on Monday, I will miss having Josie home. I still can't believe that I only have one left in school
Love to all
ant


1 comment:
You are a great photographer Jake. I am proud of you. One day at a time my friend. My accident happened in August 1967. You can read about my story in my blog Second Chance to Live at http://secondchancetolive.wordpress.com.
One day at a time my friend.
Craig
Post a Comment