Josie is taking geometry this year and the end of year project that they have to do is to build a castle.
She went back and forth over what to build it out of and settled on plexi glass and flowers. I took us 3 late nights to get it done, in fact I am still recovering from those, but it turned out very petty. Autumn came over, yeah since Rick was at work otherwise it might have taken Josie and I 3 more late nights. Josie helped with everything though, Autumn is really good at showing her how to do it and then making her do the work. It was fun.
It turned out very nice and Amber was told that Josie's is in the top 3 in her teachers classes. We were excited since it took us 3 late nights to complete it. Thursday night going until 3:30 in the morning.
I am glad that this might be the last castle I will have to help build.
It is finally warm so we are going to work in the yard. Jake got moved into the house that he and Kristina plan to rent after they get marrierd.
I will post photos of the house next time
Love to all
ant


1 comment:
HEY post up those pics of the house soon! i suppose you are talking about Jakes new place. i heard it is in the neighborhood that i grew up in and also we have rental property there... that which i so affectionately call the "ghetto". well see you in a month!
Post a Comment