Friday, May 30, 2008

summer hikes



I know most of you think you are at the wrong blog, ant hiking, that can't be right. Well I went on a 5 MILE hike up Alyeska. It was beautiful, why might you ask would I go on a hike, well Josie has a German friend visiting her and we are wanting to show her some of the sights around south central.


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguzw_pbiunXxxpGIE_yLdhyphenhypheng5IxJ4Ag292cxFgjrOuVW72g-hfYX587EzILZ_SWQ6ZnTjLn5Nsj-6JYZqHn0q3M2nYQuTmALuOHmJAU6SMHYhzGU-CAGJRncXhfZ4RSQZwYChW/s1600-h/IMG_6809.JPG">

Did I tell you on our hike that there was a hand trolly that the girls and Shaph and Autumn tried.


By the way it was really high so I chickened out, oh well, that sounds more like me. Ha Ha



Shaph sometimes goes the road less traveled. He likes to show off. We had so much fun I might even try it agaIn.


We took her up to Talkeetna and we saw Mt McKinley, then Sawyer took her and Josie fishing bust on that one, then we took her downtown Anchorage shopping is never a bust. Today we went hiking. We have had a lot of fun.

there is only one month before Jake and Kristina's wedding. so the push is on. i know it will be beautiful.

Will go for now

Love to all
ant

1 comment:

Donna McCulloch said...

Looks like a blast! Hope we can do some hiking while we're there! I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing all of you and to Jake and Kristina's wedding...
Much love,
Donna