Thursday, October 23, 2008

Time to Blog again


October is almost over, I can't believe how fast time can fly.  Shaph and Autumn celebrated their 3rd anniversary.  They even invited  us to go to the movies with them.  

Josie had the class ring guy come to her school.  He told the class that whoever brought in the oldest class ring to show him they would receive a free 10k class ring.  I called my mom and Rick's mom.  My mom sent hers and then Rick's mom had a friend who had one from 1923.  Josie brought it in and as of yesterday at lunch she was in the lead.  I love to win things.  

Sawyer began a job at Home Depot he will be working in the plumbing section so I guess he is Sawyer the plumber's helper.  He has to be at work at 6 a couple of mornings and then he works weekends.

Miah's season has started and his friend Jack made the team with him.  I really want to go watch him play, we got tickets for Feb, but I am pretty sure I will want to go before then.

Jake is doing good with his coaching even if it is for the wrong team.  He beat Colony the ohter night, but he didn't tell me that he had a game yesterday afternoon against Wasilla.  I don't think he would have wanted me to go and root against him.  
He told his boys at half time that they could not get lazy now that they had to beat Wasilla otherwise his mom would give him a hard time.  I am not sure it is a good idea to let his players know that he is still afraid of his mom. ;)

We went over to Kristina's and Jake's for dinner the other night.  I was really good.
Kristina has really decorated their house up cute.




the other day I let the pups into the house but made them lay down on the ottoman. Darby thought she had to be up there too and one time Rip laid right on top of her and looked like he was hugging her. It was really cute.

Love to all
ant

3 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! It's been 3 years since that great weekend in New Mexico? That was such a beautiful and fun wedding...
Tell Sawyer to keep his pants up!

akscotts said...

Ant, i love it when you blog!!

ak_ben said...

YO ANT, blog something!!! your life is too cool and you are to popular not to let us know whats going on!