Thursday, September 25, 2008

Homecoming

Last week we had fun at Josie's powder puff game. They beat the JRs by 26 to 6.  When she was a JR they beat the SRs too.  She played line and did a good job, or so she tells me since I have no clue what she was suppose to do.
She looked really cute in her dress for the dance, but she gets ready at Holly's so I didn't get any photos of her  dressed up.






Diane and I have been hitting the gym for a week now.  I hate being an old lady and working out, but I have to admit that it does feel pretty good after it is over.  It is nice having a partener to do it with.  We have only taken 2 days off.

Will go for now

Love to all
ant

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Too old!!! Wow! You are right, Josie is just flying by with all of the things that she is doing! Keep up the working out....I love it!