Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring breaks

March has been a busy month. I got to have both Sawyer and Jeremiah come home for their spring breaks. Although both breaks were not at the same time Sawyer came home for a weekend so he could see Miah. Shaph got to see Miah but wasn't home when Sawyer came back. We had fun going to the State basketball tourney. Jack was here quite a bit hanging out with Miah, you would think they might be tired of each other, but that did not seem to be the case.
I got a wii fit and so we had fun playing that. Rick made it back on the Wednesday before Sawyer came home, so he got to see them too.

Jake and Kristina are getting ready to move into their beautiful new home. We are all going to help them. I know they are excited and I am excited for them.

Josie went to Lubbock to "Camp Adventures" with the Church's youth group. She decided that was what she wants to do after she is out of school. She will go to Lubbock in August for 8 months then will go wherever God sends her. (she is hoping that will be New Zealand) She has been getting up early all week to swim at 6 in the morning. It is hard to get up at 5:30 to take her, but I am proud of her.

Sawyer is coming home soon from school soon he is already working out a work schedule for the summer. Miah won't come home until after mid June. He is suppose to graduate with his AA June 12th.

Shaph and Autumn are doing well. Autumn got through her deadline it gets pretty hecktic for her, we are all glad it is over so she can play. She surprised Shaphan when she picked him up. She got a friend to straighten her hair. It was cute.

Love to all
ant

2 comments:

Kristina Collins said...

in that first picture of everyone no one is smileing! haha we're all just half way there...and man i wish i could have seen Autumn's hair straight! i've never seen it like that i bet it took forever! thanks for the post Ant!

Bill and Amanda said...

If I had my own personal spring break, would you watch Marie???