Darby loves it when Shaphan comes to visit. He was playing catch with her this afternoon. Here is a video showing how much fun they have together.
It has snowed about 24 inches since last weekend. I could barely get out of my driveway this morning. I had to come home and snow blow. It took me about 1 hour 45 minutes to get it all done.
Sawyer comes home tomorrow for his spring break. He is driving home with a friend because his truck is still not working. His fuel pump went out and the one he ordered was broke, so another is on the way.
I just hope we have spring like weather for him, and no more of this heavy wet snow.
Regions is going on now. I am sad that I was unable to go. I did listen on the world wide web to some of the games yesterday. Go Warriors.
Wasilla won in the first round and will play Colony this afternoon in the semi finals and Palmer beat Homer and will play Soldotna today in the Semi finals. If we both win then we will play for region champs tomorrow night. That would be awesome.
Josie's spring break starts today. I think she is looking forward to having some time off I know I will enjoy not getting up at the crack of dawn.
Love to all
ant
Friday, March 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment