Shooting galleries, gold panning, dime store ponies, cake walks and all you can eat chili, cotton candy, pop corn and caramel apples. How can you not have a ball. It took us 2 days to decorate and 5 hours of fun it has to be Chili Willy days. This year was another success. A friend from Anchorage came out with her family. She brought her dime store horse, and her cotton candy machine. Her son-in-law ran the cotton candy machine the whole time. (thank you Ross) Everyone loved it. But probably best is that now I am an award winning chili maker. Yes I know it seems odd to plan a party and your husband is the one announcing the winners of the pie and chili cook off and then you win, but I assure you that they are only rumors, there was no money changing hands nor was there any other type of pay off. I have to admit that I was shocked that I won with all of the great cooks who had chili in this contest.
So I will proudly display my trophy for the entire year.
It was so fun watching the little kids having such a good time.
Rick had to come home and snow blow about 16 inches of snow.
Will go for now
love to all
ant


2 comments:
alright alright alright! i did it! i set my profile to private...so now i need your email address for you to be able to see my blog! let me know asap! Love you!
Love it, Ant! What fun!! Okay, now tell Kristina to add us to her blog list so that we can look at their blog, too!!
Love ya'll!
Jenn
Post a Comment