
We had to say good bye to Rick's

mom and dad. We had a very good visit with them. We enjoyed such warm weather that it almost didn't feel like Alaska. My folks are still here and we are working each other too hard. It began to cloud up last night and started to rain, I can't say that I am too sad because we were so dry, but I hope the sun


hasn't disappeared for too long.
Mom, Dad and I have all been working on my ditch. Am

ber's boys came over last we

ek and we even had them out there picking rocks, they were very good sports about it, and Caleb loved the pick axe.
I can't believe how he is growing up. Then they had fun pretending to hunt Darby. She pretty much ignored them.
Love to all
ant
1 comment:
The boys were so happy at thier favorite place ~ Ant's house. Thanks for watching them and even paying Caleb a little dough!
Post a Comment