Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Happy Birthday to my honey

This is a happy day. Why?, because it is Rick's birthday and I love it when he gets older because that makes me feel younger ;-) He is a great husband and friend.

FARMER GRAND DAD AND GRANDMA

Mom and Dad left Monday. We had a good visit although we worked hard to get the ditch clean of alders, and we transplanted some raspberry bushes. Dad's knee was bothering him, but he didn't complain (much). Mom and I joined weight watchers together, I guess that way we can watch each others weight. We kept each other honest and now I feel like I am on a firm footing and am focused on the love handle's at hand.


Some of the Grand kids with Grandma and Grand dad
STACEY WANTED IN ON THE ACT


I was suppose to watch Amber's boys this morning, but I think she might have been worried that I would make them do some more child labor. (It makes me wonder)

Josie brought the 3 boys that she's been baby sitting over yesterday, they are cute, and they love my dogs and I think my dogs loved them I think they thought "so this is what it's like to have your own young boys, they pet you and throw things for you This is great" it wore them out because they slept all day after the boys left. Shaph took Josie and the boys to the lake. They canoed and waded in the water. The boys had been cooped up for 3 or 4 days now because there is a mama moose with some new born twins in their yard, therefore it is dangerous for kids to disturb her so they can't go out. I think there were some bear sightings in their neighborhood too. Their mom called fish and game and I guess the moose could be there for up to a week.
Josie got some cute photos of them, the moose babies that is.

Sawyer went to work. He is a hard worker. He has only called me a couple of times. Miah comes home in 10 days. I can't wait to see him. He has to get a job too. Jake is working at the sports center again. He is really good with kids and they have a socceer camp for little tikes. It is stinky though because before he and Kristina would get off close to the same, now he gets off at different times.

The whole group had a great time claming. Autumn made Mom Dad and I some homemade New England Calm chowder, needless to say it was scrumptious. I counted it as 7 points but who knows.

I guess I will go for now and enjoy some of this wonderful sun shine. Like the old song says
"Let the Sun Shine, Let the Sun Shine In, The Sun Shine In.
Love to all
ant

2 comments:

ak_vaquero said...

how is the weight watchin going? well miss yall - Ben

Antoinette said...

there is a little less to watch, and that is a good thing, miss you hope all is well. How is the wedding planning.
ant