Wednesday, September 27, 2006

cheese!!!!

hey everyone,

this is jake, today in pt with justin i was followed around by a photographer from the adn, its hard being a celeb (anchorage daily news)

hey eric, you can call me between 4 30 and 10. i would like to talk to you later

here is my mom

I just wanted to let everyone know that Jake is going to go to the poker tourny on Sun during his weekend 6 hour pass. He is looking forward to seeing everyone. Doc told me tonight there are still a few tickets left if you haven't gotten yours yet. You can call Larson Chriropractic and ask for Leslie, and she can fill you in on all of the details. Rick and I can't wait to see everyone either.

Will go for now, Love to all
Ant

PS Eric, I think Helga's rules are no phone calls after 9, she will look the other way if it is 9:30. You don't want to make Helga angry :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jake... you crack me up... cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese... haha! love you cousin! i'm glad to hear you get out soon... byeeee

Jordi

Anonymous said...

Will you be signing autographs? :)Hope to drop in very soon.......so consider yourself warned. I'd bring you something good and fattening, but we might need to start looking at slimfast considering your progress!!! Glad to see your progress! Miss ya! Kristie

Anonymous said...

hey jake-
that is awesome that you are getting out soon. get a coffee from the valley hotel for me with w.h. if you are gonna be playing in the poker tourney, good luck. to bad its not at the garagio huh? haha well peace man i love you. - the quartermaster

Jake said...

Ok, G-nephew
It is good to know that you are getting out of the lock-up. I have spent a fair amount of time in hospitals and know how it feels to be released. The doctors and nurses that I had were the best and it sounds like yours were too. But home is best. We love you and yours and pray for you to "Live long and prosper."

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake,
Jason and I wanted to come and see you on Friday morning, but did not want to interupt pt. What is a good time for you? We were all excited to hear that you get to come home next week. Miss you and see you tomorrow.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of your hard work and progress. I'm not sure I could be handling all the exercise with two GOOD legs.
Jake, I wish you could see all the people who have been touched by you in their lives. I know you have had an outpouring of people who care for you, but you have only seen the tip of the iceberg ... Everywhere I go, I meet people who have a love for you, from the little kids to the old grandmas and grandpas. We are so glad you are still here blessing us with your presence. I'm not sure anyone ever knows just what effect they have on people, but you are one that makes the record books. In your 22 years of life you have touched more than some do in a large life span. Keep working....we are looking forward to seeing you on the basketball court soon. Oh, and don't come to the poker tournament and clean everyones clocks. It could be embarrassing.... :)
Karis Johannes