Thursday, September 28, 2006

Jake and Josh

Hi to everyone, I told Jake that I would update his blog, I think he is getting bored with doing it (especially when he doesn't think there is anything new to report on).

Justin made him go through an obsticle course today. He did pretty good. His balance is getting better, he had a little trouble walking on the 2x4. He then walked down to the 2nd floor from the 5th, down the 1/4 mile hallway, then back up the 3 flights of stairs. (And that was just the morning workout.)

His good friend, Josh, made it in from Ohio. I think Josh was tired after flying for 13 hours. They had fun laughing about old times. I know Jake is excited about having Josh here for a few days. I did put a picture of Josh and Jake with a jersey that he brought for Jake.

I came home early tonight, Rick stayed with Jake for a little while longer. I have to say in the cribbage wars I took the first game. I was feeling lucky so I challenged him to another and he beat me in that one. I should stop while I am ahead.

It will be good to have Shaph, Autumn, and Sawyer home this weekend. Everything is still on track for Jake to come home on Wed. It will be good to have him home, I know he will still have some out patient therapy that he will have to do. As of now I think we are going to do those sessions in the valley.

Jake can not complain about visits today he got to see a lot of folks. (Lynda, Beth, Renee, Kristy, Baily, Kristina, Elaine, Katie, Claire, Isabella, and Josh). He is loving seeing everyone.

The pictures that are posted are of Jake and Josh, Jake and Ruth, Jake playing cards with Grandad, Jake at home last Sunday, and Sawyer

Miah has his game tomorrow night. Josie has her meet on Sat. Love to everyone Ant

1 comment:

James & Andrea said...

Don't stop posting! It's great. It is part of my morning ritual to check on Jake, praise God for Jake's improvements, and pray for continued recovery. Thanks for the new pictures too. It's fun to see Jake's smiles and his fun guests (Although Rick looks like he's the one who just got out of the hospital in that one photo).
We love you lots,
Andrea