Thursday, September 28, 2006

Pictures never made it







Sorry about that, but I think the blog is having trouble, or I am one of the two. I will try again

I am not sure the order they will be in I think the first one will be of Sawyer and Miah, then there is one of Jake at home. Jake is with Ruth on one of them, then there is Jake with Alley and Marrie, and Jake with Josh

Love to all
Ant

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary babe! haha seems like we've been dating for like 2 years!...I wish...I had a really good time with you tonight and I can't wait till tomorrow!! Actually, it's later today that I can't wait for since it's like 1am, but whatever lol. You better keep away from that Amanda you hear! I'm just messin'. I'll see you soon, I love you! :)

Donna McCulloch said...

Ant...thanks so much for posting those pics....they're great! So good to see you making such great progress Jake! I'm so excited that you're getting to go home..and on Ray's birthday as well! What a great present for us all. God Bless and we're still praying for you!
Aunt Donna and Uncle Ray

Anonymous said...

hey commadore, i am so glad to see that your buddy josh made it. what i dont understand is how can a texas a&m fan wear an ohio state shirt, fans in georgia dont sell their loyalties that cheap:) love you brother,
wh

cilee said...

Those are great pictures. Pat and Larry! I sure do love those folks.

Jake, we are still checking in everyday and sending prayers your way. You are surely an inspiration.

Ant, you too are an inspiration.

Love to you.

Marci Williams Holmes