hey everyone,
josh came by yesterday. isabellas hair is getting long. he is going to come by again on saturday so we will see him soon.
justin didnt know what we were gonna do for our afternoon session today so we did some more stairs.
thismourning we worked on me jumping and running, i about fell over from laughing so much when i started running cause it felt funny.
any time after 5 but before 9 would be a good time to call.
today is jeremiahs last football game and mom and dad went so im here with kristina
we will talk to you later everyone
jake
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
hey man-
two of my favorite people, you and Krina. How are things going? Thats good that you are starting to work on running and jumping again, i bet it wont be long until you are back to your spry self. Excited about Lost? I sure am, i cant wait to watch some when i get there. Well take care brother and i will see you soon. love, the Quartermaster
Jake,
The weekend is here.... where are you going for your free pass out of the hospital??? Hope to see you soon.
Amber
hey jake
sounds like you've been comin along pretty good in the last couple of days. We can't wait to see you tomorow. If you keep working on your running Autumn will probably want to race ya before too long(she's kind of competative ya know)....Jake Im not that competative, just when Im egged on by big headed, over confident, anything but humble Collins boys like your older brother. I guess you are probably hangin out with that Bolivian today huh? We'll talk to ya tonight.
love
shaphan and big head, I mean big hare
Coach--
I'm sure you're ready to make a 'star' appearance at the poker tournament today. I hope you have fun. Just wanted to let you know that we had a great turnout at the basketball clinic this weekend. Everyone is praying for you and can't wait to see you back on the court...
Oh and Coach Ostanik beat me 5 times in Skigit...I didn't represent WHS very well. I'm losing my touch...you'll have to show him what's up next time he comes down.
Coach Marvel
Jake, God bless you from San Antonio, Texas. I am talking to my mom right now (Mona Barnett). I am your cousin and we are so happy you are well!!! Also glad you are going home. Love, Becky
(your Dad will know who I am)
Jake:
I just wanted you to know that you have friends in Houston, TX praying for you. Our family has been praying for your healing since the accident. I will tell you that your story brought tears to our eyes when the accident happened and tears of joy when we found out you were conscious. We will continue to pray for your healing. I look forward to seeing you back on the sidelines when I come to visit.
God Bless,
The Tim Marvel Family
Hey Jake! You don't know me, but I am little Lukey's grandma. Down in Washington. I just want you to know, I have been praying for you, my church has been praying for you, and I belong to a world wide prayer ring who have been praying for you. You are a real inspiration to me, and to many people you don't know. Keep hanging in there, and know that the Lord loves you, and many, many people all over the world are praying for you.
Carmy
Post a Comment