Jake couldn't have known if I was snoozing because he was too busy sawing logs. I was doing the ole head bobbing chicken routine going but I don't think I ever fell asleep.
Jake is doing great, we heard it official (from the doc) that he should be released on Oct 4.
Even though Justin is back, when I left he was not working with Jake. Jake always says that Justin is the only PT that gives him a workout.
I hate to admit this but Jake beat me twice at cribbage, I beat him once, but still he reminds me that the score is 4 to 1. He tried to pull the ole "I'm too tired to play", when I was beating him. It didn't work though. I should try that on him when he is beating me.
My mom and dad are leaving today, I will really miss them. They have helped Rick and I so much, Mom works Dad hard, at least that's what dad says. They are going to see their great grand baby (congrats to Levi and Julie).
Josh (Jake's good friend) will be here on Thursday to see him for a few days. He is looking forward to that. I think Helga needs to lay down the law.
The rehab unit is really quiet lately. It has been full most of the time Jake's been in there (10 patients), but as of yesterday there are only 5 in the unit. I think that is why it was so easy to sleep. Not as noisy.
Miah's last game is this weekend. The famous potato bowl Palmer vs Wasilla, should be fun weather we win or loose, I take that back, way more fun if we win.
Josie has another big swim meet this time in Anchorage.
Love to all
Ant
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Jake...
Glad to hear that you are progressing so well. Your brother Sha[han and Autumn have brought us up to date and I have enjoyed reading the daily blogs. I know your Mom and Dad and all of your relatives and friends are thankful that God has answered all of their prayers.
I have no doubt that you will make a full recovery and be back on the court soon teaching and coaching the guys on how to win. You have showned by the way the way you have recovered that you understand that one never gives up until they "WIN!"
Go Baltimore Ravens...think of you often. Brad & Karen & Ryan& Kelli& Roxy & fish. (I think I got everybody)
Hey Jake
Autumn and I had another drive today. We drove to see Karen and Brad this afternoon. We were suposed to be here by four o'clock and it was supposed to take two hours to get here. We left Sharon's at about twelve thirty(that's an hour and a half early, pretty good for Shaphan and Autumn huh?)we stopped at a little antique town for mom for a little over an hour then hit traffic after we were a half hour late. It's always somethin' I guess. The drive was nice and the antique stores were pretty cool. We're having fun visiting with Karen, Brad, Kelly, Roxy and the fish. We showed them the little videos you and mom made with the wedding and stuff, they thought they were funny. hopefully we'll talk to you soon. keep up the hard work.
We love ya
Autumn and Shaphan
Post a Comment