Tuesday, September 26, 2006

not climbing more stairs

hey every one,

justin was off today so i thought i was going to have an easy day cause he is usually the only one that makes me work but they had me doing plenty today from lifting weights to lifting myself up off the floor so they kept me busy.

napping

me and my mom and my dad all fell asleep at the same time today my mom says that she didnt go to sleep because she didn't get the comfy chair

i havent done much today no bodys came to visit besids amber and kristina so ive just been sitting here sleeping

well we will see you guys later

jake

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake,
I don't seem to be smart enough to know how to get these thing to you. I've written you lots and for some reason can't send them. I'm trying again. We'er so proud of all your progress and love reading your blog. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Continue to show them just how strong and special you are. Love you, Uncle Ed and Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

hey jake

i saw that you didn't have any comments on this page so we thought we better give you at least one. we dropped off all of Autumns family to fly back to New Mexico today and they all wanted us to tell you how much they are thinking of you and how happy they are to here about your daily progress. I told the little girls the knock knock joke that mom made up using Sawyer's name, see if you can remember it and tell it to mom.
I think that Autumn and I are going to see Karen and Brad tomorow so we will be sure to tell them hi for all of you there.
We love ya
Shaphan and Autumn

Amber said...

Hey Jake,

Wow, with all your great progress you are getting closer and closer to getting home sweet home!

So, I know you are napping because of your rigorous PT ...... but what's your parents excuse? :)

Work hard!

Love and snoozes,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Jake--

Started middle school tryouts yesterday. Some good kids and all of the kids from last year were asking about you. I told Joelle and Cole that you were ready to play them one on one...and that there was no way they were going to win.

Anyway, miss you out there. Can't wait until we don our suit and ties and fix to wipe opponents off the floor. You continue to get stronger and healthier and it will be no time before we're playing skigit.

Jackie and the girls say hi. They miss you.

I'll be in to see you sometime this week.

Coach Marvel

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jake! Just in case it's a little fuzzy in your head about who won the last game of ping pong we played, I distinctly remember it was me. As a matter of fact, I think I skunked you! So while you're in there playing girlie ball with your pt, I'll be brushing up so I can skunk you again! Seriously, we love you TONS and can't wait till you're getting in trouble again for keeping our daughter out till 2am! HUGS! Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake....what are good times to call your room? I dont want to call at the wrong time and wake you up or something ridiculous like that. haha, anyways, it's great how fast your improving, everyone else might be amazed but I knew you could do it. been through too many poker hands not to know that. :) ok lemme know when to call, we miss you brother
Eric

Anonymous said...

Jake,
ok you are absolutely pathetic!! I was thinking that while I was sitting there in that chair next to you watching you write all that about no one coming to see you! Ok everyone else besides Jake, I know for a fact that me, Amber, Jerrett, Luke, Caleb, grandad, grandma, Jeremiah and Bill all came and saw you today, you make it sound like no one loves you but you listen here! Even if everyone in the world backs out on you and quits loving you Kristina Darlene Pruitt will love you till the day she dies! And oh by the way mom, me and Jake got in trouble for staying out till 3am not 2am haha remember that night Jake??? I'll see you soon..you better remember the 29th!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake

I nap at least once a week and don't do stairs if possible.
I don't have nearly as good of
an excuse as you do. Napping
re-energizes you so you can keep
going...........just like the Bunny!! Take care
Later Loni

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake,
Doc and I are really busy getting tickets to the poker tourney circulated. Your mom says you're going to try to make a surprise appearance. So much for the surprise....I guess only people who read your comments will know though :). We're trying to get some landscaping done around our office before it snows and it's just kind of being delayed one time after another. Now we have a yard full of plants to get in the ground and no ground to put them in. OH DEAR!! We check your blog twice every single day. I think about commenting every time, but our life is not near as exciting as yours. Sleeping with your folks and all...:) Hi Ant and Rick!
We love you. Keep working hard and we'll see ya soon. Love, Doc and Sue