hey everyone,'
today i walked from floor #1 to floor #5 in physical therapy, (and yes i mean up the stairs) it was pretty hard work.
they weighed me today and one of the things i had to do was gain all the weight back that i lost and i weighed about 150 before it all happened and i weighed 138 when they said that and when i weighed my self i was 151 so i think im done.
Hey Brad and Karen shaph and autumn are not back yet and i don't remember their number, but Bubba or mom and dad have it.
Hey Barb, i don't mind if you talk to the teens. and you can give them whatever info you want.
Love Jake
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Dear Jake,
Congratulatioins on all that stair climbing! Wow--I think I would have been totally tuckered out if I had to do that.
With everyone trying to fatten you up, and with you ordering everything off the menu, it's no surprise that you gained that weight back! But don't stop now, you could still use a few more pounds!
What GREAT news that you may be out of the hospital so soon!! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in the Valley will be so glad to have you back home. And I think you can count on more baking from all the kitchens out here too--so start making a list of your favorite treats so we can keep you supplied.
Take care, Jake!
Love,
Abby (you can stop calling me Mrs. Kellner-Rode)
Hey Commadore-
Whats goin on? Sounds like things are going well there, remember when i get back for good in a few years we are going to start weight lifting haha ah man im gonna be fat. Its so hard to be healthy when every weekend another older woman wants to feed you. Well i will be home in about 6 weeks so we need to start making some plans. Take care my broham- The Quartermaster
Hi Jake, I herd about you a few weeks ago and have been thinking of you. I hope you are doing well. I'm coaching football here in CO and it just brings back memory of us coaching together and hope that will happen again someday, maybe I will even let you win a bet for once. Take care buddy. Matt Peterson, valleyrivercharter@hotmail.com
WhooHooo!!! Walking five flights of stairs...good job! That would wear me out! We're so excited that you're going to bust out of there soon. Keep up the great work and eat lots of salmon...good for the ole noggin, ya' know? Take care and God Bless!
Are you counting down the days till Josh gets here???
Maybe you could get him to use the stairs with you, I know he could use the exercise.
Hey you could even win LOL
Keep him in line while he is here.
love Elaine
Post a Comment