Saturday, September 23, 2006

EASY DAY

HEY EVERYONE '

TODAY WAS EASY CAUSE WE DIDNT HAVE TOO MUCH PT. HOW HAS EVERYONE ELSE BEEN? TODAY PT MADE JEREMIAH PLAY AGAINST ME IN HORSE, AND HE WON, BUT I STILL BEAT SAWYER AT CRIBBAGE. I GUESS JEREMIAH TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A KID WITH PARALYSIS, BUT PRETTY QUICK I WILL BE ABLE TO HIT ALL OF THOSE SHOTS I WAS MISSING, SO WATCH OUT MIAH.

HEY JASON AND KELLY, WILL LOVE TO SEE YOU, AND I WILL BE BACK HERE AROUND 5:30. WHOO-HOO I GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW FOR A FEW HOURS. I CANT WAIT.

I HAD A GOOD TIME WITH ALL OF MY VISITORS TODAY. IT WAS FUN HAVING ALL OF YOU GUYS STOP BY.

I REMEMBERED MORE ABOUT OUR HUNT SOMETIME LAST NIGHT. I TALKED IT OVER WITH DAD AND I REMEMBERED EVERYTHING RIGHT. EVERY LITTLE BIT THAT I REMEMBER IS GOOD.

SORRY JOSH I SORT OF TOLD HELGA SOME THINGS I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO (EYE PATCH) SORRY I AM IN A WEAKEND STATE.

LOVE YA '

JAKE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was GREAT to spend time with you today Jake!! We had a good time talking and laughing with everyone. You be sure and enjoy your "freedom" tomorrow OK!!! Maybe we will see you at the TNT........
Keep up the good work commodore!!

Jeff & Beth

Anonymous said...

hi jake

sdfjg gggg hlkjl './ jdfaj lkjj lkjfjkd/?.G.G?.g

maggie


(Jake, Maggie wanted to write a note to you herself, so that's what is above. I think it says "sorry we didn't make it in to see you. Mommy has a stuffy nose and didn't want to give you any germs. We didn't forget your chocolate chip cookies...we'll bring them in soon." It's great that you are remembering more every day and are physically able to do more; keep up the great work. We're all so proud of you.

Love,
Connie, Maggie, & John Mark Bamburg

Anonymous said...

hey commadore, i look forward to seeing you tomorrow. it was super cool talking to you today on the phone. hope all is well with you brother. love you man and you are always in our prayers. wh and amanda.

Anonymous said...

Maija and I loved visiting you today. Keep up all this great progress and hope to see you again soon! Let's try to get in one of those scrabble games , okay?

Abby & Maija :) :)

Amber said...

Hey Jake,

Great to see your handsome self at church today. You are such a social bug! I hope you got enough to eat. We'll see you soon.

Love and stolen snacks,


PS... To Ruth the mystery friend, I am waiting on the edge of my seat for a photo of ya!

Anonymous said...

hey commadore-
havent written in a while cause my internet has been down. my parents told me you were at church today so i was excited to hear that. Only about 6 weeks until i get back and i got some songs to sing/play for you. well take care and i will ttyl. your brother, the quartermaster

Anonymous said...

Jake,
I'm so glad you got to come to church today! I still can't belive all this has happened it seems like just yesterday we were sitting on the couch with Benny B watchin Lost for hours on end or laying upstairs listening to the rain talking about nothing and everything. I miss you. Get better for me please! I've been prayin like no other. I don't think I will be able to come in tomorrow because I have to babysit Luke while my parents go on a date and then I have to go to my brother's game you know...the comunist kickball...I'll try to come but I can't make any promises I'll see you soon though Love always Your Girl
Ps.Notice I've been capitalizing everything!! haha