Saturday, September 23, 2006

Getting back to normal

Well it is official Jake is almost his ole self. I said I was going to go check out the blog this morning, he is was going to come to until his dad said that he was going to stay and watch some football. He didn't relize that football was on, but opted to stay and watch with his dad. (What better sign do you need right) Hopefully the games will end soon so he can update himself and I am going to make him type it and enter the password and everything.

Sawyer made it in late last night, he will be in soon to see Jake. Love to all Ant

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your okay. We need neat people to stick around on earth.

Maybe I will have some spagetti in your name?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you're feeling your ole'self, BUT your fans are waiting for a daily blog!:) Hope you enjoyed your game....Kristie

Jenn said...

Hey Jake
We love the pictures...you look like you are really enjoying all your visitors and we are so happy!!
Keep up the great work in PT!!
Love,
Jenn, Aaron and the kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake!! When are you going to be gone tomorrow? We we're hoping to come and see you. Put it on the blog if you get a chance.

You look incredible compared to last time I saw you.

Has anyone told you yet, that Madden 2007 came out? I will have to beat you when you get out, just like I did on all of the other Madden's.

Hope you enjoyed watching the games, I am watching USC/Arizona right now.

Keep up the good work.
Love,
Jassen Michael

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake!
Wow you look great, in fact I think you've been tricking everyone all along. You look healthy and ready to go play some basketball and tackle football like old times =). I can't wait, (well it will have to wait till after the baby is born for me of course).
We went to your spaghetti feed last night, and man, people really love you, we saw someone spend one hundred and fifty bucks on a cheesecake. You are one popular man.
Well we hope to see you tomorrow, but if not we love you and are praying for you.
love Kelly