


Thank you, to all of the friends who are working so hard. You are all so great and wonderful. I know that it is not easy to organize and put on, but everything looked great. I know Jake appriciates everything too.
Wanted to have a few more pictures to add to the blog. Jake is loving his visitors, so here are a few pictures with friends from the other day.
Jake did have a pretty good day although being tired from the night before. Jake really enjoyed the evening with Bill, Amanda, and Kristina.
He is walking so much better. He walked about 1/4 of mile only with the help of his PT holding on to his belt. He could not believe how much steadier Jake was today. Jake walked the same hallway on Monday, he was wheeled down from his room, then started at the beginning of the long walkway he had to have 3 rests, well today he started from his room went down the elevator, then down the hall with no rest, then back with nothing to help him walk except the PT having a hold of a belt just in case.
He really is a great kid with a great attitude. He loves to joke, and he tease his mom, I have to admit that I like it too. He is anxious to see some of his brothers who will be coming in tomorrow (Sat).
I hate to admit this, but the warriors lost to the knights. It was a cold wet game, and it would have been nice to have a win to at least warm us up, but oh well.
Josie should be back tomorrow night.
Once again thank you for all of the work that so many of you are doing to help Jake out. He was going to update, I thought he knew the password. He has a lighter day tomorrow.
Love to all
Ant


7 comments:
Hi, I'm Melissa. I'm one of the football managers at Wasilla. I noticed the website on your very nice flyers and wanted to drop in and see how ya are Jake. I'm pretty sure we've met a few times, though I don't remember when. I just wanted to let you know though, that I have been praying for you-and the family. I've been teary eyed reading about your excellent recovery! Way to go man! Make it happen! ^_^
Miah played really good in the game today, even though it was really cold. We were all freezin on the side lines. Your little bro really loves ya man, he talks about you like you're a king! the king of poker anyways! lol
Prayin for you, loves and laters.
Melissa (aka, Mia)
melissa.mclin@gmail.com
Hi Jake, sounds like you have broken all records in medical history! All I can say is: 'Praise God, Amen.' I love reading of your sneaky, conniving ways to get what you want and to have fun. Makes me think of another Jake (his co-workers call him 'Sneak'). I know you make life fun and interesting for everyone, so you just keep on improving and improvising....
Much love, many prayers and warm hugs, JD & Devon Collins, Bertram, Texas.
Hi folks! Ant...thanks for posting the great pics! It's so wonderful to see your progress Jake! Much love coming your way along with continued prayers. Aunt Donna and Uncle Ray
Jake,
You are one incredible young man. We are all so proud of your hard work. Your progress is amazing and inspiring. GO JAKE! The spaghetti feed was excellent. I know you could feel the LOVE from all of your fans gathered in one place. It was very touching. The entire community LOVES JAKE! Especially this Colony family :)
God Bless You JAKE
The Niver Family
Jake, Seeing you yesterday was the highlight of my day, not to mention the week!Nice to meet the grandparents too, their awesome! Hope to drop in again soon! Kristie
Wow Jake, you have so many supporters out there. The spaghetti feed went awesome! We have raised alot of money just with the cake auction. I have held and walked around with so many cakes that I ended up taking home 4 of them. I don't know how Vanna does it, but I didn't drop any cakes, thank goodness! I might see you today with my family, can't wait!
Love you, Beth
Hey Jake,
Wow, walking over a quarter of a mile! Sounds like you are making your PT earn his paycheck! Love the picture of you and the little racals. They look forward to visiting you soon, it is always so much fun!
Love & swords,
Amber
Post a Comment