Hey I know it has been a while since we posted. I just can't get that boy to post anything. He is spending the night at Bill and Amanda's and watching movies. Bill is pretty good getting him to therapy on time. We will probably see him even less than before since his friend Ben is back in town.
We played cards last night, I think I have a new nickname, someone (I won't mention any names K) refered to me as the master. Well I guess Jake's nickname is out the door, that was looser.
I had a blast with my sister while she was here. things are slowing down again now that Josie is done with swimming, and Miah is not in a sport at the present time, although basketball starts in less than 2 weeks. GO WARRIORS BEAT THE KNIGHTS.
Jake found out that he will not get to be the JV coach, he will be assisting though. I know that he will do great at that. His replacement is a great guy too. His Dr. restated that he needs to concentrate on getting well. He found he has a pinched nerve in his elbow.
We hope everyone will have a great thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for, and I will always be thankful for my family.
Love to all
Ant
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment