Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pictures of jake





Hi tried to publish some pictures of Jake at halloween, so here we go again
Darby is reallly really cute
Love to all Ant

6 comments:

MrsM said...

Hey you blogged!

I love those pictures, Amber didn't post any costum pictures of her or stacy on her blog, I'm glad you did!

It's good to see Jake coaching again. He really looks like he's in his element.

Anonymous said...

Hi, great to see everyone having such a good time. I remember bobbing for apples at Halloween parties....
We dressed up at work and had contests for scariest, most original, best group, most unusual. etc. I dressed up, but didn't enter the contest. I won the scariest title two years back when I was Rob Zombie's undead girl. this year I kept it simple. I was a 'goth girl'. I'd send pix but am not sure how to do it. I am NOT a computer wizard.
Ant, we got your card and note. Very sweet of you. Lord only knows how you found the time to sit down and do that. I think you are just amazing.
Jake, keep on keeping on. You are on the right path. Working with kids, knowing you can influence them to be better, to do great things, is wonderfully satisfying.
We think of all of you often, and like you, we are acutely aware of 'family'...it's value, meaning, and the need for it to continue into the future.
much love, many prayers & warm hugs, Jake & Devon Collins in TX.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are coaching again. I would like to see how the boys are doing in fall league this year. Tell Jason hi. Later
Matt Peterson

akscotts said...

jake that is wonderful that you are coaching. you look great! we love you, the scotts

Jenn said...

How awesome that you are coaching again, Jake! I knew it wouldn't be too long before you were back with your basketball boys!! We'll start training Parker early so that he can play for your NBA team when you are coaching there in a few years!! He he he
We love ya'll and are glad that you had a fun visit with Aunt Beth and didn't get into TOO much trouble, Ant!! If ya'll get down to Texas...you better call!!!
Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Cute pitures of Jake cant wait to come to a game. this might be sloppy cause kenzie is typing it. Love bonnie